Sunday, June 9, 2013

Unlucky, really.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



heythereyouare: i would kill for this shirt



heythereyouare:

i would kill for this shirt

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



dathomo: storyofanawesomeguy: distraction: aw there's a girl...



dathomo:

storyofanawesomeguy:

distraction:

aw there's a girl proposing to a guy in the bathroom!

how sweet

I'm sure she is getting all choked up

It's such big news it must be hard to swallow!

Photo



Part I of calling small towns in America.

Me: Hi, I'm calling about the position you have advertised? I was wondering if you take applicants...

Photo



It was witty enough for me. Or sassy. I'm not sure. You're just fun to talk to. You didn't answer me though, how are you?

I'm fun? Oh, never ;) I'm fine. How are you?

Mmmmm mine too what's your favorite kind of pizza and ice cream?

Meatlovers pizza and chocolate ice cream. Obviously not together, but I have had ice cream on a...

whats your confessions?

Oh a while ago some people started sending me anonymous confessions, i've started a page for...

You want to get a drink?

It's late for me and I am a little drunk. So you win this round of witty banter. How are you?

Wait….that was witty banter? Oh, my dear anon. You need to get some rest. :)

If we got married you would be my wife. I'd try to further motivate you to make that jump, but I think that my point has already been made.

i'd expect if I married someone I would, indeed, be their wife….clearly, i'm...

No comments:

Post a Comment