Friday, June 7, 2013

I Like it Sloppy and Weird

stuffitinme: Foreplay I can't imagine why the mountains...



stuffitinme:

Foreplay

I can't imagine why the mountains aren't blue..

bllfll: For those who may have missed it, my classic cameltoe...



bllfll:

For those who may have missed it, my classic cameltoe slide video :)

I love this.

suicide—love: Auriga (22). Amazing. #vitiligo



suicide—love:

Auriga (22).

Amazing.

#vitiligo

yesyesdoit: And then some. .;) Of course.



yesyesdoit:

And then some. .;)

Of course.

blairmark: cplinlp: tuckit: jamisissyboy: sarahcdlondon: sis...



blairmark:

cplinlp:

tuckit:

jamisissyboy:

sarahcdlondon:

sissiefaggot:

heiditrav:

And i loved it! I want more of it!

Well, duh?

Not yet :-( well not with a real cock anyway xxx

Yep!!! It's addicting!!!

🐙

Yes, but haven't found a guy that can give me the fucking my wife wants me to have, or that I want to experience, any volunteers?

Yes

Love it. :-D

1thisissomethingdifferent1: (via TumbleOn) I would so sit on...



1thisissomethingdifferent1:

(via TumbleOn)

I would so sit on that.

Damn.



Damn.

I love this.



I love this.

I think this is one of my Co-workers..













I think this is one of my Co-workers..

fraternityrow: its trying to escape :) I'll chase it...



fraternityrow:

its trying to escape :)

I'll chase it down and capture it…

Don't just stare at it, eat it!



Don't just stare at it, eat it!

Mmmmm…



Mmmmm…

Big thing inside a tiny ass.. Love it!



Big thing inside a tiny ass.. Love it!

"Sex is not a goddamn performance. Sex should feel as natural as drinking water. It should not..."

"

Sex is not a goddamn performance.

Sex should feel as natural as drinking water.

It should not require confidence.

Sex should happen, because the moment is ripe.

Ripening lips, ripening labia, ripening cock, ripening pupils, ripening state of being. Ripe and augmented and brimming. Your energy goes to your pumping heart, then to every external nerve, then to theirs, on fire.

You bask, roll, play in it. You sigh, moan, laugh.

It's not about being "good in bed."

It's about being happy.

One should never worry if they're doing it "correctly." Sex is not factual. I don't want your cookie-cutter sex, I don't want your meticulously crafted, calculated, fool-proof fuck. I don't want a show. I want you. Let your instincts, urges and whims define that. It's enough.

What do most girls like? Forget about it. Statistics are meaningless when there's only one. Hello, here's me. Here's you.

Don't worry about taking it too slow. We got time. We got infinite rhythms, combinations, possibilities. Explore each fuck. Take our time. We can do a different one later.

Don't worry about making me come. I'm here. Right where I want to be.

I am overwhelmed by wanting; you don't have to convince me. I want you because I like you. So don't put on a front. Don't taint this.

I'm frustrated—it's just authenticity I want.

It's originality.

It's passion.

It's joy.

Don't say that something I like is ugly. Don't compare yourself to the rest. You will live and die with and within your experiences like everyone else. If someone thinks you are amazing, they are not wrong. Their universe is as real as any other; it is forged through perception.

I don't care if you accidentally slammed my head into the wall, if you slipped out, if my arm cracked, if the delightful pressure of your wet lips on my anything made a silly sound. There is no right way and no wrong way.

"Good in bed," what.

You're good in my bed. I'm pleased you're there. I feel it suits you.

Shove your technique. Let your memory swallow it. Fuck me like you'd fuck me, fuck me like you feel.

This isn't a test.

"

-

via skwyrtle from reddit. (via nikolaiolivier)

Holy shit THIS.

So many girls I/we've "entertained" have been all fucking hung up on this or that or the other.  

To quote "American Pie": "It's just sex, it's not a space shuttle launch."

People need to get over themselves.  And learn how to ignore society's bullshit.

I love rimming.. but there is just something super hot about a...



I love rimming.. but there is just something super hot about a girl rimming another.. or any sort of girl-on-girl assplay.. 

I really like this.



I really like this.

bdsmtodolist: Theme:  Pumped pussy. I bet that feels amazing.



bdsmtodolist:

Theme:  Pumped pussy.

I bet that feels amazing.

bdsmtodolist: Theme:  Pumped pussy.  I would LOVE to see more...



bdsmtodolist:

Theme:  Pumped pussy. 

I would LOVE to see more from this series.. that's amazing.

I could watch that huge cock slide into that ass all fucking...



I could watch that huge cock slide into that ass all fucking day.

thingsthatmakeushot: I'm game ;) pam1010: lets do this...



thingsthatmakeushot:

I'm game ;)

pam1010:

lets do this ;)

Fingercuffs.  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment