Sunday, June 9, 2013

put some colored girls in the MoMA.

Photo





















Photo









Photo



dannybrownstooth: I'm finally going thrifting wooo!



dannybrownstooth:

I'm finally going thrifting wooo!

Photo











chiandsocial: fiftyshadesofmacygray: So, in celebration of my...





















chiandsocial:

fiftyshadesofmacygray:

So, in celebration of my third lociversary (!) here's the last year in my loc colors and styles. ^_^ <3

AND THE LAAWWWWD said this would be a wonderful, most gracious day for the THIRST. FOR She who has the locs got her shit on LOCK. 

Amen.

blackresults: I love all women All women around the world Expect white women with dreads Yall...

blackresults:

I love all women

All women around the world

Expect white women with dreads

Yall can

Stay the fuck away from me

That caption was supposed to say very rare pictures of me smiling. :( Lol, cus I swear I make the...

That caption was supposed to say very rare pictures of me smiling.
:(

Lol, cus I swear I make the same face in 90% of pictures and the braces were too expensive for me not to smile.

Very rare pictures with me smiling.





Very rare pictures with me smiling.

Photo



"Practically every week, we read about some great new find from Africa's lost civilizations...."

"Practically every week, we read about some great new find from Africa's lost civilizations. All that's new is white science's attitude. The ancient civilizations of the black men have been buried on the Black Continent all the time."

- Malcolm X, scientific discovery in Africa

coolassname replied to your link: The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley do i...

do i have to register. all i see i no comments

Nope, the table of contents on the left side has all the chapter titles, just click the first one, Nightmare, and you’re off :)

The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley

The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley:

In it's entirety.

Just found this, if any of you wanted to read it without buying/checking it out at a library. :)

Photo





madturbating: i dont give blow jobs i give blow you away jobs

madturbating:

i dont give blow jobs i give blow you away jobs

"I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are...









"I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are really good at heart."

Photo



buttcramps: *slips $3.58 into your shirt pocket* like my selfie *winks*

buttcramps:

*slips $3.58 into your shirt pocket* like my selfie *winks*

kegelkween: In that tagged/me like YOOOOOOO On your blog like NOOOO

kegelkween:

In that tagged/me like YOOOOOOO

On your blog like NOOOO

*dad turns down a different street then we usually go*

*dad turns down a different street then we usually go*
Me: where are we going?
Dad: to hell if we don't change our ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment