Friday, June 7, 2013

Male sub for pain (NSFW)

femaleillustrateds-mfantasies: Hands secured and buttocks...



femaleillustrateds-mfantasies:

Hands secured and buttocks exposed naked for the cane!

peterpayne: Looked for some pictures of mothers and fathers...



peterpayne:

Looked for some pictures of mothers and fathers with kids for the new update, came acrss this wonderful image.

peterpayne: I love the authentic high school book bags we...



peterpayne:

I love the authentic high school book bags we sell, which we restocked today. Approved for use in Japanese high school or your cosplay!

Click to see: http://jbox.com/product/SEA484

guidetrainlove: hischeekykitten: I am yours, you don't need to...



guidetrainlove:

hischeekykitten:

I am yours, you don't need to mark me for everyone to know but I just love those marks on my pale skin.

I mark you with the belt in passion.

I mark you with my mouth in love.

I mark you with a Sharpie as my muse.

Photo



shortshorts-spankable: have you seen her short shorts tailored...



shortshorts-spankable:

have you seen her short shorts tailored for her spankings 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Dearest Tumblr,

girlsrule-subsdrool:

deviantdominantdesires:

selinaminx:

myinnerdomme:

Please be so kind as to create a sent folder in conjunction with your fan mail feature so that I could remember what the hell I say to people.

Sincerely,

me

Yes please ….  - SelinaMinx

Yessssssssssssss!!

This is why, when I get behind in replying to things, and I reply to fan mail, I literally copy and paste what the person wrote and I put it in quotes at the start of the message. So they know what I'm replying to.

firmhandsir: Hands on hips. With an attitude like that she will...



firmhandsir:

Hands on hips. With an attitude like that she will require much more spanking to adjust it.

femaleillustrateds-mfantasies: Anally impaled for...



femaleillustrateds-mfantasies:

Anally impaled for interrogation!

femaleillustrateds-mfantasies: Strung up for punishment and...



femaleillustrateds-mfantasies:

Strung up for punishment and viewing pleasure!

femaleillustrateds-mfantasies: Staked out as the tide comes...



femaleillustrateds-mfantasies:

Staked out as the tide comes in!

spankingnl: "Yes, I think I am done spanking you now. Or do you...



spankingnl:

"Yes, I think I am done spanking you now. Or do you need some more?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment